Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

1.1 Thunderlane - What a Night-Mare!

WELCOME EVERYBODY PONY!

I've succeeded like 0 times to actually complete a legacy or a challenge in sims, so WHY not begin another one?!

This one is a rainbowcy, but I'll focus on furniture and clothing instead of skin (because I don't have the energy to fix a bunch of colourful sims in my town), and to make a little twist (or rather something for me to keep me going) I decided to make this about My Little Pony.

Because I watched the show when I was like 14, and I still really like the idea of all the ponies and colours and stuff. And I'm going to use the ponies as a template for my sim story. So if I have Thunderlane, who is my founder, I'll make his hair, eyes and clothes match the pony, and I'll also make him athletic, cause Thunderlane is some kind of sporty pony.

There you go!

I'll probably also use pony phrases as "everypony" and "hoof" etc, IF I remember. To make this extra cheesy.

And before we begin, here's the colour scheme:

BLACK RED BROWN ORANGE YELLOW GREEN TURQUOISE BLUE PURPLE PINK GREY WHITE

And as you can see, this will be even more than 10 generations. Yay for me who's never even played until 10 generations.

Buut anyway

ENJOY! 


THIS

is my house. I bought it, so I didn't build it, because I didn't have the energy to build my own house. And also for some reason I COULDN'T buy an empty lot when I was choosing where to live. So it's not entirely my fault. 

It's in Hidden Springs.


And this is my starting pony. Oh! I mean sim. 

It's Thunderlane Salt Stone.

And here's the pony Thunderlane:
Bildresultat för thunderlane mlp

For a while I was considering giving Thunderlane (sim) a cutie mark (tattoo), but I couldn't find a cloud with a lightning strike among all the CC so well... He has no cutie mark (tattoo).


And as Thunderlane is in MLP:
He is
- Brave
- Athletic
- Daredevil
- Schmoozer
- Vehicle Enthusiast

Well I don't know if he's a vehicle enthusiast in mlp, but I had to choose a fifth trait. 

His LTW is to reach LVL 9 in the Athlete Career.

And as you might remember, this generation is BLACK.


Do you have anything to say to our dear viewers, Thunder? A dear welcome? Anything?

Thunderlane: It's raining..

Oh well.


AND to get this legacy going, Thunder was immediately sent to the gym to A) gym, and B) find a mare. Oh! I mean wife.


The first thing I did was to check out this dark woman mare to see if she could be a future wife. 

No.

Because she might match my colour scheme, but she ugly.


Impress dem ladies with ur athletic skillz Thundery! Yeee!


Thunderlane: BUT IT'S HEAVY!

DO IT FOR THE FUTURE!

Thunderlane: D: !!!


The gym might be filling up but I still cannot see beautiful people. 

I can see hate, but not love.


How's it going Thundery?

Thunderlane: I'm improving.


You sure?

Thunderlane: I AM I am!


Thunderlane: God this is so exhausting ;_;

Blonde: Ugh you're gonna shower after that right?

You can go take shower BLONDIE! D:<


But later Thunderlane was going to take a shower anyway.

Until he stepped in on an old man taking a shower instead.

Thunderlane: I'm so sorry ;_;

Old man: For godness sake, today's youth!!! You can't do anything in private these days!


I of course forgot to get a job in the athlete career.

So here we go.

One step towards your LTW!


And as the huge sports nerd Thunder is, he's watching football. 


Day one is over and it's time for Thunder to get some sleep. 


.______.

are you seriously even dreaming about jogging.


Looks like the mailpony missed the mailbox.


Hello there today's selection of gym visitors.

But no thank you today's selection of gym visitors.


Thunder is already way better at sports... athletic... Whatever I'm supposed to call it. Gym... idk...


I AM SO SORRY BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING in my game except gym - work - sleep and of course paying the bills.

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO MAKE YOU PEOPLE INTERESTED in my legacy :C

SORRAAYY!!!


To try to make something more interesting I sent Thundery to the swimming pool.

Where he found a espresso machine.

Which he tried.

Are you all right, Thunder?


Thunderlane: ..... yes..... yes I am....


Because why wouldn't you want to go to the swimming pool to drink espresso.


Well of course I HAD to use it since we already were here!

Thunderlane: I didn't sign up for this when I agreed to this legacy.


Oh no where did the water go?!

(it's there! I just took an under-water shot!)


Oh god I sent him to the library for some online dating instead.


Thunderlane: I like going to the gym!

Glasses-guy: Nice! I don't, but I like money!


What a little NERD!


Thunderlane: One time when I hit the gym and I ran on the treadmill, I couldn't stop running!

Glasses-guy: And that's why I don't go to the gym.


Thunderlane: WHO is just leaving their baby crawling around all by itself?!

He might not have found his wife but he had a good time at least.


He went to the summer festival instead. Because what's not a better place to waste time.


EATING CONTEST!

Glasses-guy: Let's see if you're as good at eating as at lifting weight.


Thunderlane: Apparently I'm still better than you.


Still not good enough, though.


Cool they threw up at the same time.


What kind of face paint did you even get? o_o


Oh... right... It was a failed face painting..


Cool work-clothes dude, you look like a sports-NERD!


I'm not only trying to fulfill his LTW, I'm also trying to fulfill all the skill challenges.


Wow I got rejected by the ONLY TWO sims I actually sent a message to. I don't want any of those other old sims! D:<


Well I've literally spent a sim week already without finding a wife. SERIOUSLY D:<

I'll end the first chapter here, with Thunderlane in the gym.

At least it's only the first chapter. BUT IT'S BEEN A SIM-WEEK! Could you be more boring, Thunder?!

No comments:

Post a Comment