Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2017

1.3 What Would Life Be Without Fast Forwarding?


I'm actually way too tired to be writing this, but I'll do it anyway.

Hello and welcome back! This is the back of Francisca, and her burnt mac n' cheese, and our filthy stove.


Francisca: What do you think? 

Thunderlane: *cough cough* It's... it's good.. 


No, Francis, it's not generation yellow yet. Fluttershy has to wait.


Oh right, I had a baby.. I had forgot about that.


Francisca: Oh nice it's raining!

Oh is it?


Francisca: OH GOD

You sure it wasn't just raining in your pants?

Francisca: NOT FUNNY!

Well your water broke.


Ey Thunder--

Thunderlane: BigMc, it's good for you to be fit you know. If you stay fit, you'll be much stronger.

Erhm Thunder..

Thunderlane: I'll buy you a treadmill so you can run as much as I do!

... Hello?


Big McIntosh: But daddy I want to bicycle!

Thunderlane: Yesyes that works too.

........... forget it. It's not as if your wife is giving birth or anything.


OOooh another boy!

God dang it, I wanted a girl.


Well all rightey, this is Apple Cinnamon! 

He's Good and Brave, and here's his pony:
Bildresultat för apple cinnamon mlp


Thunderlane: Wow kiddo, you look nothing like me! You're almost the opposite!



Thunderlane: God dangit Francis, why can't you clean after yourself? I have better things to do! Like jogging!



Francisca: Biggie, time to age up!



AAAAAND here's our little Biggie!

He got Athletic.



Aaaand he fell asleep immediately.

Are you as tired as I am, BigMc?

God that looks cozy >^<



POTTY TRAINING!



WHOoo's a sweet boy???!



Ooohh Apple Cinnamon is so cute, I can't stop taking pictures of him.


So ehm Francis got an opportunity to write a biography about her brother, but when I was naming it I accidentally pressed Enter way too early so my book was accidentally named "Why It"...

so...... yea..... now it sounds like a horror story about a sea monster or something...



Ooooh look at this cute painting BigMc did!!!


BigMc is also painting because Francis is too busy with her novels, I feel like I can't rely on her having time for both.


AGAIN?

Wow there must have been a lot of fast forwarding there.


Oh or maybe it was only the computer that broke?

Thunderlane: For god's sake Francis.


Thunderlane: Did you HAVE to break the computer?! Do I have to fix that TOO?


Thunderlane: But what if I don't WANT to fix the computer?! What are you going to do THEN?!??

Oh shut up Thunder.


She tried to go to the hospital but I prevented her because the hospital is just time consuming.


AHH WHY ANOTHER BOY!

I wanted a girl!!!


THIS!!! XD

Is SWANKY HANK!

With like the best name ever.
Bildresultat för swanky hank mlp

He's a Heavy Sleeper and Artistic.


I'll save that painting til generation pink. Maybe I'll have a Pinkie Pie, because that looks like her.


My game currently consists of fast forwarding.


APPLE CINNAMON IS A LITTLE BUN NOW!

He got Loves the Outdoors.


Swanky Hank: THE SINK IS BROKEN AND FILTHY PLEASE REMOVE IT IT WILL DESTROY MY CHARM! </3


I bought a tree house because someone wished for a tree house.


Was it you?

Big McIntosh: Me? No, I'm too old for that stuff!


*POF*

Yeah I can see that.

He got Green Thumb.


Big McIntosh: Can someone seriously fix the sink, tho?

Francisca: Why can't you?


Big McIntosh: I'm way too busy studying to become a gardener.


Speaking of gardening, this is the beginning of my long story of greenhouses that does not work.

I downloaded this from thesimsresource because it was the only free thing I found, and I'll try to garden through winter, because usually when you have plants outdoors they go dormant during winter, and then they DIE!

So yeah, BigMc wants to garden but it's late fall so this is my attempt to survive the winter.


Thunderlane: I prefer this one, he has almost the same hair as me. Come here, little fella!


Thunderlane: SO SWEET!


Family training.


Swanky Hanky celebrating his birthday!


Aawwh he's sort of cute :3

But he got the trait Diva. Because that seems to be what he is in the MLP series.


Swanky Hank: I wanted to paint too!


With a family of five, one bathroom was not enough, so I built another one in black and white. And I added a cheesy picture because it matched my bathroom.


How's it going Francis?


Shit you guys, I'm sorry this chapter only consists of birthdays. I had no clue I fast forwarded this much!


Ey guys Apple Cinnamon is growing up, you're not going to celebrate?

Big McIntosh: It's not as it doesn't happen enough already, is it?


Whatever. Here he is.

And he too got Green Thumb.


So Apple Cinnamon was the first to try our greenhouse out.


Exciting.


Ooh what a cute painting.


SO finally something is happening


It's Spooky Day and the family got invited to Francis' brother's costume party.


WOAH what a MANSION O_O

An UNRENDERD mansion.


Oh my GOOOD her brother is a thief!!!!!!


..............

Oh yeah.....

It's a costume party...

I legit forgot that this was a costume party..........

So the Sebastian in the previous picture is not a real thief...

(or is he?!)


A hot-dog, a..... zebra???, a pirate??? and...... a cow plant.....


BigMc you're so attractive in that hot dog suit. It suits you. 


Two tigers are flirting. Or well one is trying to.

But come on, tigers eat meat not plants, what did you expect? Give him a bouquet of bacon the next time.


Wow Francis, are you all alone in a room READING while at a party?

Who are you, me in sim version?


It's not the best party, though. The mansion is so large so everyone is in separate rooms doing stuff they could be doing at home.


Except you because we don't have a bar at home.

Thunderlane: I'd like one, though. 

Yea you sure would.

Well anyways, I'm going to end it here at the boring party which I for some reason DIDN'T fast forward through. 

So what is the next chapter going to be the last black chapter?

I don't know!

Let's see in NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment