Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2017

2.1 Star Shue-Chesterfield


WELCOME TO GENERATION RED!!!!!

And this time I just don't feel like putting all the trait-icons in the picture, so I'm just gonna remind you here what trait's BigMc has:
- Loner
- Artistic
- Athletic
- Green Thumb
- Heavy Sleeper

AND his LTW is to grow 8 different perfect plants! 


And I just noticed BigMc's picture in the sim panel XD it's almost literally like the real BigMc. 
Bildresultat för big macintosh mlp

AND as usual he graduated. 


"Most Likely to Never Leave the House".

Well yeah, especially if he's going to be a gardener.


Now I said a gardener, not your mother.


I sent my family to the winter festival because I want BigMc to find a mare.


But BigMc couldn't handle hanging out with his whole family at once. 


So instead of hanging out with a bunch of people he see every day, he went home for some online dating instead.


Oh god BigMc's shower hair...


He met some green girl called Star. It's not Misty Song but it's better than like Petronella or something. 


AAaaahh! It's Francis' birthday!!!


My first old lump!


Oh gosh I love that BigMc is so calm and kind. Like just look at this picture. It's so peaceful.


!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe Apple Cinnamon will keep on my MLP genes even if I set him free after his teen years. 


ALL RIGHT so this is like the fourth time I've tried to call Star for a chat, BUT EVERY TIME SHE SAYS "Try calling back in 10+ HOURS". 

It doesn't matter if I wait 18 hours because after 18 hours it's 2AM. And even if I call first thing in the morning (around 6-7AM) she still says "try calling back in 10+ hours".

I CAN NEVER GET TO TALK TO HER.

I've even tried to force-invite her but IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!


Meanwhile we're growing Apple Cinnamon up.


AND this is grown up Apple Cinnamon!

He got Eco-Friendly.
Bildresultat för apple cinnamon mlp


AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT?!!!

It became Snowflake Day, so I invited people for a Gift Giving Party and STAR ACTUALLY SHOWED UP!!!!

Pregnant, but whatever.


Big McIntosh: Star! I've heard about you!

Well that's an underestimation.


Of COURSE Swanky Hank is destroying relations.


Stop doing that Swanky Hank, because it's time to open presents!


Is that a bacon and egg wrapping paper.............


Let the present-opening begin!

Francisca: But I haven't sat down yet!!

And who even is this pink sim?? 

Thunderlane: I don't know, I let her in anyway, thought she was some of the kids' friends. But I'm not sure who that black guy is either.

O___O


What did you get????

Thunderlane: A flower.


Star: Nice house!

Francisca: Thanks! You're very welcome to come live with us ~<3


Big McIntosh: I REALLY need to go to the bathroom... 

Just open your present, BigMc. 

Big McIntosh: Oh an easel.


... What is it???

Apple Cinnamon: A gnome........


XD poor thing.


Francisca: Ha ha who put a stink bomb in my present??

I think you're the stink bomb, Francis.


Thunderlane: Why am I smelling burnt food...

What an awkward silence between BigMc and Star.

Big McIntosh: But I'm busy thinking.

About what?


....................................

I actually didn't expect this of you, BigMc....


IT'S TIMe for Apple Cinnamon to move out!

Apple Cinnamon: YOU DIDN'T WANT ME AS YOUR HEIR AND NOW YOU WON'T GET ME AS YOUR HEIR! 

Yaya suresure.


I also noticed that Francis' is like besties with Star. 

And I love taking pictures of sims eating.


BUT MISTY SONG! What happened to Misty Song! 

Apple Cinnamon *from afar*: You didn't choose me as your heir, now I will not choose what you wished for me!


I invited Star over because I figured that if she's pregnant then she won't have work to go to. 


Star: I like vegetables.

Big McIntosh: Oh my god me too!


They both have green thumb!!!!!!


Star: Who even made this food...

Isn't that.... isn't that spoiled? o_o


Francisca: Now you should know, that if you join our family, we're on a cake diet. So we only eat cake. Because no one can cook. 


What's not a better way to get to know each other?


Star: Oops I dropped it.


My third portrait!!!


WOooooHH!!!! They started flirting autonomously!!!! 


Omg no and then Star started to give birth.

Big McIntosh: I DIDN'T WANT TO EXPERIENCE THIS WHEN IT'S NOT EVEN MY CHILD.


Big McIntosh: WHATAMIGONNADOWHATAMIGONNADO

Eh just leave her.


Welcome back Star.


Big McIntosh: Oh Star, nice to see you again!


*PLOP*

She left her kid in the snow and moved into my family.

THIS IS

Star Shue-Chesterfield
- Slob
- Brave
- Eccentric
- Green Thumb
- Friendly

AND her LTW is to save 30 sims from a fire.

AND she has like a few days til adult SO...


I bought her a Young-Again potion because there's no way that I'll be able to fulfill her LTW AND have a bunch of kids.


STAR SHUE-CHESTERFIELD EVERYPONY!!!


I will end this chapter here!

We found Star on a dating site, we tried to invite her over but she was never home, when she finally came over she was pregnant, she gave birth to a child that wasn't ours, she brought the kid and left it in the snow to join our family.

And that's where we are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment