Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

1.4 My Green Failure


Woooh what's up here!?

We're back and there's a cowplant in our living room!

Cowplant: I live here.


The cowplant is sliding down the railing. 

Why's there a pirate eating our food.


Thank you for washing the pirate's dishes.


Oh Apple, you wouldn't believe what I saw in our kitchen! There were a cowplant!!! And a pirate!

Apple Cinnamon: *was the cowplant*


Oh Francis are you cooking? What are you making?

Francisca: Waffles.


Francisca: Shit I am starving aren't they done yet?

Thunderlane: Oh food? Nice, I'm also starving.


Francisca: :(

They're overdone "yet".

Thunderlane: ........


Francisca: Sorry...

Thunderlane: ....................................


Francisca: FIX IT!!!!! I CAN'T WRITE MY NOVELS!!!!!! AAAAAH WHATAMIGONNADOOOO!!!


I noticed that Francis had a LAPTOP IN HER BACKPACK.

HOW LONG HAVE THAT BEEN THERE?!

Well whatever now she could continue her novels.


WHOOHH job event!

I chose "apologize". 


XD Well done Thunder.


I found Swanky Hank doing his homework at the school yard. 


My first portrait!!! Finally!


Why are you reading outdoors??? It's cold outside, BigMc.


Thunder maybe it's an idea to stop bathing with your phone?


Apple Cinnamon is like the most responsible sim in my family.


AND he doesn't burn his food! (Francis......)


Maybe he will be my heir.


WILL YOU APPLE?? WILL YOU???


OH MY GOOOOOD

Francis completed her LTW!!!!!!


CONGRATULATIONS FRANCIS NOW YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY AGAIN!!!!!!


And Swanky Hank is painting.


THEN Swanky Hank woke his father at 7AM a SUNDAY morning JUST so he could accuse him of being a diva.

WOW Swanky Hank...... WOW.


Then Swanky Hank decided to become a teen.


He even looks as rude as he actually is.

He got Schmoozer.


Save me from your brotheeeeer!

Apple Cinnamon: Busy!


Swanky Hank: Hello....... BROTHER........

Big McIntosh: *gulp* O_O


Thunder needed to swim for some opportunity so I sent the whole family to one of the pools around town.

But it's raining and freezing.

I'm not sure if your sims can get a cold from swimming in a pool when it's cold outside.


Oooh it stopped raining!

Phew!


Thunderlane: What a beautiful day to--- Whoops look at the time! Time to work!

._________________.

They were there for like 5min and then Thunder had to leave for work.

And I noticed that Apple Cinnamon didn't even come. 

THUNDER YOU WERE THE ONLY REASON WHY I SENT EVERYONE HERE!


They went home.


Oh well.

My greenhouse didn't work anyway :C


I changed it to an indoors greenhouse, but I got annoyed with the fact that I can't plant "indoors". .__. 

SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

I think I'll just leave it like this. 


WHO LEFT THE OVEN!?


GOD DANG IT


Francisca: Oh no a fire! It's the TVs fault!


Thunderlane is a daredevil so he's enjoying the fire.

Francisca: HELP ME EXTINGUISH IT YOU FOOL!


TWO PORTRAITS!!!

Even thought Francis' is quite wobbly.


Francis is like super boring now that she has completed her LTW.


And Swanky Hank is just painting. That's all he does except insulting people.


What is that I see??? Swanky Hank actually BUILDING a relationship instead of destroying one???


My kids brought a friend home called Misty Song.

That's the perfect name for my legacy.


Too bad her face is a square.


Francisca: What do you want?


Now that's better!

And look I got +§54! xD For... something...


It's time for BigMc's birthday!!!


Wow he actually looks quite good...

He got Heavy Sleeper.


But this looks like a heavy sleeper. 


Since BigMc is looking good I decided that HE is my new heir instead.

He's got both painting and gardening skill.

AND his LTW is to grow 8 different perfect plants. So I will have to get that greenhouse working.


Big McIntosh: Why is everyone in MY room?

So I'll leave it here, with BigMc.

The last chapter in our black generation. With a greenhouse that doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment